[ ABOUT US ]
Financial peace of mind on-demand.
Small business owners often have to wear multiple hats—but sometimes they just don’t fit. Financial issues arise and you know you need help, but budgets are limited, time is scarce, and expertise is low. You can’t afford a full-time CFO and you don’t want to engage a big firm with high prices and low commitment. Enter the fractional CFOs at ICS.
ICS steps up to provide on-demand financial expertise, leadership and peace of mind to help small businesses and entrepreneurs solve problems, seize opportunities and meet goals.
It all starts with listening to understand what drives your success. Our goal is to understand your business’ unique characteristics, challenges and opportunities to build the necessary foundation for meaningful guidance.
2) Gather Data
We’ll pull together historical financial information, sales and related gross profit, customer and vendor details, payroll and finance specifics. Simply provide us access to your accounting system and we download the information we need. No additional work or hassle for you.
3) Make Assumptions
With expert input from you and your leadership, we determine assumptions based on future goals, plans, seasonality and challenges. We’ll plan for uncertainties such as economic conditions or market opportunities by creating best, moderate and worst-case scenarios.
4) Build Your Model
ICS analyzes your data to build your company-specific model, which includes income statements, balance sheets and cash flow analyses that will allow you to translate your income into results-driven business strategy. Our models prepare you for major business decisions, mergers, acquisitions, turnarounds and more. And our sensitivity analysis helps plan for the unforeseen, keeping your business prepared for whatever the future holds.
5) Create Your Plan
Next, we'll create a 12-, 24- or 36-month plan by month, as well as a 13-week cash flow report, to help you communicate your strategy and financial expectations to your key stakeholders. Based on sound assumptions of sales and expenses, the plan considers your goals and priorities, acts as a guide for decision making, and provides a basis for measuring performance.
6) Execute & Support
With plans in place, our team works side-by-side with you to execute the plan, including:
- Sourcing new financing
- Measuring operational efficiency
- Discussing alternatives when cash is tight
- Highlighting cost-reduction opportunities
- Calculating ROI
- Developing vendor payment plans
- And more!
Join the ICS Team
We’re always looking for talented teammates to help us provide an uncommon level of service and expertise to our clients. If that sounds like you, we want to hear about it!
The Financial Consultant works, with an associate, directly with the clients of the firm as fractional Chief Financial Officer. Our clients are in the entrepreneurial space ($2 million to $25 million in revenue) and typically have a bookkeeping/controller function. At ICS we support these financial departments and assist the owners with cash flow planning, financial statement preparation and business advisory.
As a financial consultant you will:
- Prepare financial and thirteen-week cash flow models.
- Update thirteen-week cash flow models on a weekly basis.
- Export necessary information from client’s accounting software.
- Attend weekly meetings with client to review thirteen-week cash flow model, financial statements and assist with other financial analyses.
- Assist client financial team with month-end financial statements.
- Assist business owners on understanding financial statements and the financial impact of their business decisions.
- Work effectively in a team environment in a remote office.
- Present complex financial results or business decisions in effective presentations.
- Financial degree (finance, accounting)
- 2 – 3 financial experience
- Strong spreadsheet skills
- Solid analytical, quantitative and problem solving skills
- Experience in presenting complex financial results that assists decision making and the ability to communicate less technical individuals
Integrated Consulting Services is a growing fractional CFO firm focusing on the entrepreneurial market. As a consultant you will have the opportunity to work directly with the business owner(s) and assist them in achieving their objectives. You will be working remotely with some weekly meetings at the client’s office.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org