CPA/ABV, CFF, CFE, CMA, CIRA, CAP
Founder and CEO
Some of Craig’s work includes:
- Developing financial models, strategic planning, turnarounds and transactions.
- Providing contract CFO services for entrepreneurial companies including cash management, financial statement preparation, planning and financing.
- Providing business planning services transforming companies from entrepreneurial to professional management.
- Performing data analytics to assist companies in planning, profit maximization and continuous improvement.
- Providing business assessment services.
Prior to founding Integrated Consulting, Craig was a Partner/Director at the regional accounting firm Baker Tilly Virchow Krause. In addition, Craig was co-owner of Williams Fastener & Supply, a local wholesaler of fasteners and industrial supplies with offices in Minneapolis, MN and Cedar Rapids, IA.
Craig received an MBA from the Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota in Operations Management and Management of Information Systems. Craig also holds a number of credentials including: CPA (Certified Public Accountant); ABV (Accredited in Business Valuation); CFF (Certified in Financial Forensics); CMA (Certified Management Accountant); CFE (Certified Fraud Examiner); CIRA (Certified Insolvency and Restructuring Advisor); and CAP (Certified Analytics Professional).
Craig also leads the Forensic Accounting practice area of Integrated Consulting Services.
Sarah’s experience includes:
- Generating and assisting with financial models.
- Supporting weekly cash management projections.
- Producing monthly financials and preparing journal entries.
Prior to working at Integrated Consulting Services, Sarah was responsible for various operational improvements as an independent consultant working for a small company. In addition, Sarah worked at IBM as a Financial Analyst and for CBRE as a Client Accounting Intern.
Sarah received her BA from The College of Saint Benedict’s in Accounting with a concentration in Finance.