Get an ICS Business Assessment for Your Company
When was the last time you took a step back and actually had a good look at how your business is doing? It’s a complicated question, but the answer is definitely there, and neither your quarterly performance indicators nor your bottom line can tell you the entire story.
At Integrated Consulting Services, we have helped companies of all sizes determine their competitiveness in their respective industries. More importantly, we have helped those very companies become more competitive all the while improving their operations and strategies.
It all starts with our ICS Business Assessment.
The ICS Business Assessment is Based on Longstanding Criteria
Based on the Malcolm Baldrige Criteria for Performance Excellence, which has helped companies both large and small meet and improve upon their business objectives for more than twenty-five years, the ICS Business Assessment is an easy-to-implement survey that is a full independent analysis of your company.
By taking a holistic view of your company, the ICS Business Assessment is a comprehensive examination of your company and employees that objectively measures your progress and potential in all areas of operation.
It’s a proven method that our experts have continuously improved upon for years.
The assessment helps your business answer key questions such as:
- What are we doing well?
- What are we not doing well?
- How do we compare the best?
- Does everyone understand what to do?
- What should we work on next?
The ICS Business Assessment provides a score for each individual area of the company that will allow you to break down the layers of your daily operations and see where improvements can be made. Best of all, the assessment is repeatable, allowing you to measure your progress in all key areas.
It will not only tell you where you need to improve, it will help you meet the goals that you set for your company.
An Easy Process for Any Company
This easy-to-implement assessment takes only hours to complete. Starting with a one- to two-hour overview, our analysts will get to know your company inside and out. From there, a one-hour online survey will be distributed to employees, allowing our team to truly get to know every level of your company.
Finally, we will top off the assessment with a one- to two-hour recap that results in the follow analyses:
- Go-to-Market Strategies: Determines your target market and how to engage with them. How will you build a relationship with your customers and influence their purchasing decisions?
- Human Capital: An analysis of your workforce and their capabilities. How can you improve the quality of their performance by investing in and rewarding them?
- Information and Knowledge Management: A multi-faceted approach to capturing and measuring data to optimize your operations. How can you use the data collected to improve your company’s performance?
- Operations: An in-depth look at how your company runs. How can you become more efficient, and how can you apply this approach to better provide quality service to your customers?
- Strategic Planning: Defining your company’s direction and the strategy to be implemented in order to get there. What are your obstacles, and how will you overcome them?
- Leadership Development: Training leaders to communicate with employees to encourage the highest performance. How can the leadership at all levels propel the organization forward?
After going through the ICS Business Assessment, you will be armed with the tools to measure your performance and improve your company at all levels. From graphical representations of performance to analysis of your workforce, you will have a comprehensive summary of your company that is supported by in-depth analysis of data.
It’s an examination that will make your company more efficient, more competitive and more prepared to meet your goals.
To find out more about the Baldrige Criteria and the ICS business assessment, give us a call today.